- Maekyung Media Group
- Maekyung Media Group is a diversified media company owning publishing, broadcasting and digital properties that include Maeil Business Newspaper (daily economic and business newspaper), MBN (Maeil Broadcasting Network, which is cable TV channel), Mmoney (Business news TV channel), Maekyung.com (Business and economic news portal site/ www.mk.co.kr), Pulsenews.co.kr (Maeil Business Newspaper’s English news site) and Maekyung Economy (Weekly economic and business news magazine). The Maekyung Media Group's timely, accurate news as well as a wide variety of other specialized economic information is always accessible through our newspaper, TV channels, the Internet website or magazines.
- Maeil Business Newspaper
- Maeil Business Newspaper is South Korea's leading daily business newspaper. Founded in 1966, Maeil Business Newspaper has firmly positioned itself as the most favored newspaper among opinion leaders, businessmen, professionals and undergraduate students. Even under tight deadlines, Maeil Business Newspaper ensures accuracy and reliability of information. Our reporters and editors relentlessly check and verify single information, including even normally dependable information, because incorrect information in economic and business news articles could stir financial markets and affect corporation decisions and the government’s policy decisions on the economy.
- Maeil Broadcasting Network
- Maeil Broadcasting Network (MBN) began its first broadcast as an official news channel of Korea in 1995. As a 24-hour news provider, MBN opened a new horizon of news broadcasting. Known for its prompt and accurate news reporting, MBN was selected as the Nation's best news channel for years. In 2010, along with three other newspaper giants in Korea, MBN acquired the "General Programming Cable TV Channel" license. This gave MBN the opportunity to not only broadcast news programs, but also provide programs in other various genres, such a soap operas and entertainment variety shows.
- Maeil Business Newspaper has relaunched its English news website (www.pulsenews.co.kr). Under a new brand of Pulse by Maeil Business Newspaper, the English news site with a completely different design will deliver readers more visually enhanced content and allow easier navigation. Pulse also aims at shipping each day's most relevant South Korean economic and industry news covered by the country's best reporters. You will find more analyses and insights in our exclusive and feature stories in the revamped site.
- Maeil Business TV
- Maeil Business TV, business news channel run by the Maekyung Media Group, provides business real-time financial market coverage and business information including broad economic issues, practical solutions for business management, investment on stocks and real estates, and much more. Maeil Business TV goes beyond news, helping its audience create wealth and enjoy life through informative programs and events.
- Maekyung Economy
- Maekyung Economy, Korea's premier weekly economic magazine first published in 1979, highlights and captures the current business trends. The magazine offers insights on the trends in the global economy and the latest information on various industries and business sectors. Our monthly magazine, LUXMEN is a business magazine with visually enhanced designs allowing our subscribers to understand complex economic articles easily.
- Maekyung.com (www.mk.co.kr) provides the most comprehensive real-time financial and business news on the Internet. As Maekyung Media Group's commitment to provide integrated services to it’s a wide range of viewers and readers and to become a multimedia group, its MK (www.mk.co.kr) provides up-to-date information including real-time information on financial market moves, e-business and the economy, in addition to a broad range of online social and cultural services, which offer our readers useful information needed in the fast-paced society.